Country Commercial Guides: Your Starting Point for Global Success
Streamlined Export Tool Puts US Business on the Front Line of Market Research
With more than 95% of the worlds consumers outside of the United States, area businesses and US companies—particularly small and medium-sizes firs—now have a new, streamlined export tool at their fingers to help leverage export opportunities with the new 2015 Country Commercial Guides.
The Country Commercial Guides, written by boots-on-ground trade professionals at U.S. Embassies and Consulates abroad, are nor easier than ever to use:
- Each of the 124 Country Commercial Guised contains roughly 70 articles, for a total of more than 8,800 articles for the world.
- Find opportunities more quickly in not only popular markets, but also in many other less crowded markets
- Tap directly into targeted country information readable on smart phone and tablets
- By the end of 2015, the system will enable users to receive dozens of multiple country readouts for specific industry searches such as:
- High-demand industry sectors
- Market-by-market economic overviews
- Selling techniques
- Investment climate considerations
- Trade financing options
- Business travel advice and resources
To access the new Country Commercial Guides, visit www.export.gov/ccg and follow hashtag #CCGuides on Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn.
Business are encouraged to follow up on their market research efforts through the worldwide U.S. Commercial Service; a network of more than 100 U.S Embassies and Consulates in over 75 countries.
For your nearest U.S. Commercial Service office, visit http://www.export.gov/usoffices/index.asp.