Our friends and colleagues at the Utah District Export Council and the U.S. Department of Commerce are organizing a Discover Global Markets event in Salt Lake City, December 10-12.
Join the U.S. Department of Commerce and the Utah District Export Council for Discover Global Markets: Indo-Pacific, a dynamic conference bringing together global leaders across the aerospace, defense, and security sectors. Seize the opportunity to network with international executives, business development and marketing professionals, technology developers, export compliance specialists, and government officials. Walk away with the knowledge it takes to compete globally and transform market potential to market success.
Whether you’re looking for your next international deal, finding a new partner, seeking advice in overcoming challenges, or want the latest market intelligence, this conference provides the unique opportunity to self schedule meetings with representatives from key markets including: Australia, Bangladesh, Burma, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, New Zealand, Papau New Guinea, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Taiwan, Thailand, and Vietnam.
What to Expect
- Discuss procurement needs directly with foreign buyers and government decision makers
- Gain insight on geopolitical and economic issues in the region
- Hear from experts on how critical issues including export compliance, cybersecurity, and intellectual property rights impact your business
- Receive guidance on trade barriers and market access issues
- Leverage U.S. Government trade contacts to support your global sales
The conference will be held in Salt Lake City from December 10-12!
Follow the link to learn more and to register!