- This event has passed.
ASIA PACIFIC BUSINESS OUTLOOK (APBO) CONFERENCE 2016
April 18, 2016 - April 19, 2016
ASIA PACIFIC BUSINESS OUTLOOK (APBO) CONFERENCE
Biltmore Hotel, April 18-19, 2016, Los Angeles, CA
More than just a business conference, APBO is a comprehensive networking and learning experience designed to provide business leaders with the contacts and knowledge to succeed in Asia/Pacific markets. Since 1988, USC Marshall School of Business and the U.S. Department of Commerce have been producing APBO, to help leaders of U.S. businesses access and expand their exports in the Asia/Pacific marketplace.
You don’t want to miss out on securing a spot for personalized one-on-one meetings with the U.S. Senior Commercial Officers. At these consultation meetings, you will receive valuable preliminary market assessment reports specific to your company in each of the international markets of your choice. BUT, you need to register well in advance, as these customized reports need sufficient lead time to be researched and prepared by in-country trade specialists at the U.S. embassies and consulates. Where else can you get to:
* Learn about your company’s sales potential around the Asia/Pacific region including India.
* Assess challenges in the marketplace.
* Understand how to capitalize on the latest free trade agreements.
* Hone in on the best market opportunities.
* Find out how the U.S. Commercial Service can help you identify new business partners.
To register, visit http://apboconference.com/register/