Country Commercial Guides are produced annually by the U.S. & Foreign Commercial Service trade professionals at U.S. Embassies and Consulates abroad. These comprehensive guides are now easier than ever to access:
- Each of the 124 Country Commercial Guides contains roughly 70 articles, for a total of more than 8,800 articles for the world.
- Find opportunities more quickly in not only popular markets, but also in many other less crowded markets
- Tap directly into targeted country information readable on smart phone and tablets
- By the end of 2015, the system will enable users to receive dozens of multiple country readouts for specific industry searches such as:
- High-demand industry sectors
- Market-by-market economic overviews
- Selling techniques
- Investment climate considerations
- Trade financing options
- Business travel advice and resources
To access the new Country Commercial Guides, visit www.export.gov/ccg and follow hashtag #CCGuides on Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn.