Did you know that more than 95 percent of the world’s consumers reside outside of the United States? Conducting research on foreign markets may seem daunting, but do what thousands of other U.S. businesses do: use our U.S. Country Commercial Guides (CCGs) to check out the latest market trends! CCGs now cover markets representing 97 percent of global GDP outside of the United States.
- More than 140 Country Commercial Guides, containing 70 sections of the latest intelligence on high-demand industry sectors, economic overviews, selling techniques, investment climate considerations, trade financing options, and business travel advice and resources.
- 16 NEW countries added to the CCG portfolio, including: Bahamas, Bangladesh, Ecuador, Fiji, Guyana, Haiti, Jamaica, Namibia, Oman, Qatar, Suriname, and Sri Lanka; as well as the sub-Saharan Africa countries of Chad, Sao Tome and Principe, Uganda, and Zimbabwe.
- Nearly 10,000 articles covering foreign markets spanning the world.
- Updates written by “boots-on-the-ground” U.S. Commercial Service trade professionals and U.S. State Department economic officers—all living and working in-country.
- World Bank Group Commercial Guide that provides insights into how World Bank-funded projects work, and how American firms, from prime contractors to subcontractors and suppliers, can identify and access opportunities in them.
- Easily tap directly into targeted country information on your smartphone and tablet. Search dozens of multiple country readouts for specific industries.
To access the CCG, click on this link www.export.gov/ccg and check out your new market!